**PLEASE CONTACT US IF THIS PRODUCT IS SOLD OUT AS WE MAY HAVE STOCK DUE IN SOON. WE CAN PROCESS A PRE-ORDER IF REQUIRED. TEL: +44 (0) 1293 606901 EMAIL: INFO@MARCHSCOPES.CO.UK
This zoom scope has an 8x magnification ratio, which is the highest magnification ratio in a FFP (first focal plane) configuration rifle scope made to date. The m-rad reticle scale value remains constant across the entire zoom range. It is easy to range a target without thinking about where to set the zoom range. Target ranging is accurate at any power. One turn of the adjustment dial is 10 mil radian and one click value is 1/10 m-rad. Reticle is FMC-1.
Additionally, with the capability to set any position as the zero point in the elevation (0 - set feature), the shooter will never lose their starting calibration.
Standard and Low illumination modules are available. Both modules provide four levels of reticle intensity (red) and can be cycled by simply pressing the pressure switch within the focus dial on the left side. Very effective feature at dusk or when aiming at a dark target. If illumination is not activated the reticle remains black as per the non illuminated model.
First Focal Plane design allows the scaling on the FMC-1 reticle to remain constant across the entire zoom range, however the reticle scale will get thicker when the magnification is increased. But the special reticle design in the March FFP scopes allows target acquisition at both low and high magnification levels.
Available in illuminated and non-illuminated versions.
Compact size and big on features.
- First Focal Plane (FFP) reticle with 8x zoom ratio. March Scopes have the highest zoom ratio in the world.
- The m-rad reticle scale value remains constant across the entire zoom range.
- 56 Mil Radian windage and elevation adjustment range. One turn of the dial is 10 mil-rad. One click is 1/10th mil-rad.
- Side focus/parallax adjustment from 10 yards to infinity.
- Compact Overall size with Long eye relief and 30mm main tube design.
- Tactical turrets with zero stop facility within the elevation turret. Simple to set and cannot get accidentally changed.
- Choice of illuminated or non illuminated glass etched reticle models.
- Supplied with leather lens covers and plastic lens covers.
- Reticles: FMC-1, FMC-2 (non illuminated D8V24FMC, illuminated D8V24FMC) STD intensity and LOW intensity illumination modules available. Also, available new 6 level illumination module.
0.1MIL click adjustment (1cm at 100m). 1 turn of adjustment dial is 10MIL.